Choose a title
I once had a life, now I have a computer and a modem

T3 magazine

Magazine Subscription Details

13 issues
26 issues

28.99 saving off cover price
Magazine Description

T3 is a unique concoction of hi-tech and hi-style hardware, providing gadget lovers, technology fans and the design-conscious with a four-weekly fix of the cutting edge. We use up-beat editorial, stunning photography and a powerful blend of news, reviews and features to bring you bang up-to-date with everything that's happening in the fast-paced world of consumer technology. Drawing on writers and agencies from Japan, America and the rest of the world, we ensure that if it's new, and it's hi-tech, it's in T3 first. If you want tomorrow's technology today, try T3. It's all the fun of other gadget mags, cubed.

Reader Reviews for T3 magazine

"Tiger Tom from Jupiter
T3 magazine is a mixture of reviews and previews of the latest technolgy and gadgets. Within the magazine there's a "feature" which is different every time depending on what they have chosen to write about, it could be about televisions or anything.
The regulars are: t-mail, which includes letters from the readers and answers or op's from the editor; q&a, questions from readers and answers from the editors; showcase, which shows the latest and most gorgeous technology, from wide screen tellies to mp3 players; technofile, latest technology from computer chips to infra-red mice; made in japan, stuff from the mysterious-east; recommends, which is kit personally chosen by the expert reviewers. Last but not least is "on test" which includes reviews on products which are in or soon to be in the shops.
T3 is the best technology magazine around and some of the technology that they show is so mind-blowing that you want a piece of it. I have a subscription to it and will be renewing at the end of this year for 140 pages of pure joy every month."

CLICK HERE - To write your own reader review for T3 magazine

MAGAZINE LIST
CLICK HERE - for a complete list of all the magazines available on this site
General Magazines
Compare prices on magazine subscriptions - click here

email: contact@magazine-subscription.co.uk
©computer-magazines.co.uk